Monday, August 8, 2011

The Paintrezz Collection


"It's amazing to take something you envision and put it into a form of art."





This little insomniac decided to create my own dreams. I painted! Just enjoyed the swirl of mixing colors while you wonder and wait to see if they create the exact shade you were wanting, discovering just how paint spreads (or doesn’t spread) on canvas, playing with adding oils and creating different looks with varying brushstrokes.And forgetting for at least that little bit of time every symptom, every worry, every fear, and every problem.Just like mediation, this makes me feel like me. Because I got into it on my own and was actually pretty damn good at it.


Truly, I don’t know what those backgrounds will end up looking like if and when I ever get them out again to continue with. But, it really was the process that gave me so much joy. :)


"This landscape painting is not yet done,will be addign more details soon".........










"FEMINIE PAINTING"
-A Pino-inspired painting,...
-I've changed a few details,backgrounds and im really a big fan of portrait makings.. His works are really one of a kind, something that i really want to pursue, the pallete finished style backgrounds, full of life, shows beauty, the real essence of the woman..









ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECE!!


"To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace. ~Milan Kundera"

In painting, you always have to push further, continue practising…And that’s not easy for me because I’m LAZY and I’m not inspired everytime, but It is important to practise even when you don’t have ideas, just to see if you can do something…Maybe you’ll paint 5 minutes or 3 hours. The more important is to try !!!

"HERES A FEW OF MY UNFINISHED PAINTING"





"Another Feminie painting that im working on its texture"















"Will work on the folds soon"






















































"SKETCH"








No comments:

Post a Comment